Maxima® Front Load Washer with PowerWash® Cycle
From America's #1 preferred laundry brand comes a premium laundry experience equipped with the PowerWash® Cycle for the best cleaning in the industry. To keep your household's clothes, fabrics and special items ready for daily life, this high-efficiency 4.3 cu. ft. washer includes a 10-year limited parts warranty and Maytag® Commercial Technology. The 16-hour Fresh Hold® option keeps clothes left in the washer fresh. By meeting CEE Tier 3 standards, this model helps you save on utility bills. It also has an NSF Certified Sanitize setting, which removes 99.9% of household bacteria. Why do we put so much thought into your laundry" So you don't have to.
- Best Cleaning in the Industry enabled by PowerWash® Cycle
- Highly Rated by a Leading Consumer Magazine
- American Pride
- PowerWash® Cycle
- Maytag® Commercial Technology
- 16 hour Fresh Hold with Dynamic Venting Technology
- Allergen Removal Washer Cycle
- NSF Certified Sanitize Temperature
- Stain Clean option
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified - CEE Tier III Rated
- Our largest capacity Front-Load washer
- 3-Tray Dispenser Drawer (Detergent, Bleach and Fabric Softener)
- 11 Wash cycles, 6 options
- Whites Cycle
- Best Cleaning for your Largest Loads Enabled by the PowerWash® Cycle.
- Clean Washer with Affresh® cycle
- Extra Rinse Option
- 1,000 Watt Built-In Water Heater
- Estimated Time Remaining Display
- Delay Start Option
- Control Lockout
- Sensor-Controlled Suds Detection
- Front Serviceable
- 10-Year Limited Parts Warranty On Washer Motor And Basket
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.