Get your clothes dry and save money at the same time with this 7.0 cu. ft. Centennial gas dryer. This model offers 10 cycles and five custom options, along with Maytag Commercial Technology and long-lasting commercial-grade parts. The IntelliDry® moisture sensor measures dryness and stops the load when it's done to help prevent overdrying and conserve energy. But that's not just convenient - the feature also saves up to $140 in energy costs over the life of the dryer. Meanwhile, the end-of-cycle signal lets you know when the load is finished. But there's no need to rush, because the Wrinkle Prevent Option helps keep wrinkles from settling in.
- GentleBreeze Drying system
- Smooth Balance Suspension System
- Premium Dryer Drum Rollers
- IntelliDry® Sensor
- Maytag® Commercial Technology
- 7.0 Cu. Ft. SuperSize Capacity Plus
- Heavy-duty Blower with 64-foot Vent Length
- DuraCushion Dryer Drum Finish
- Commercial-Grade, 5-Rib Dryer Belt
- Commercial-Grade, 1/3 - HP motor
- 360° Front and Rear Heat Seal
- Reversible Side-Swing Door
- 10 Dry Cycles, 5 Custom Options
- 90 Minute Wrinkle Prevent Option
- Durable Powdercoat-on-Steel SpillSaver Top
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.